20120313

New Me .



Hey there dear readers .
Emm .
So long no posting here haa .
How 'bout you , dear silent reader(s) ?
Yahh .
Here I am to complete my day with post something here .

Actually , I do not  know what am I wrote about .
Just continue //
The topic is about New Me .
Get it ? Yeaa .
Eeerr . 
An hour ago , I had a webcam with my dear lil sys .
//Veronica Laiking .
I take some pic but it was a bit blur .
So that I don't upload it .
hehe //
Happy to have a webcam with her .
She's so damnly CUTE !
OMG ! <3
Like like like !
So much fun ! :)

Ok-2 . Bla bla bla ..

Mostly I  want to share about myself //
// emm . I've got my new hairstyle .
Now , I'm totally change .
Hmm !
I'm not the girl that you knew b4 .
Once you left me , you never ever can get me back .
Once you "threw" me away , never ever pick me back .
Just FYI only .

Now , I'm happy with my new life .
So , get off for who want to ruin my day , my life .
GTH !

Nahh . New Me // New Hair //
.Unintended.







Bye 




Lain kali datang lagi. Terima kasih.

0 people[s] comment:

Post a Comment

Tinggalkan komen , SATU pun jadi lah . Kamu komen saya , saya sayang kamu .